Table of Contents
- Documentation Resources
- Main Inferno Repositories
- Inferno Test Kits
- Contact the Inferno Team
Inferno is framework for creating, executing, and sharing tests for health IT systems providing standardized FHIR APIs.
- View the JSON API Documentation for information on interacting with Inferno via a JSON API.
- View the Inferno Ruby Documentation for detailed information on Inferno’s ruby api.
Main Inferno Repositories
- Inferno Core - The Inferno ruby library itself. This repository contains the code for defining and running tests, the command line and web interfaces, and this documentation. This is the repository to use if you want to investigate or make changes to the internals of Inferno.
- Inferno Template - A template for test writers. This is the repository to use if you want to write your own set of tests with Inferno.
- FHIR Validator Wrapper - A simple web wrapper around the official HL7 FHIR validation library. Inferno relies on this service to validate FHIR resources.
Inferno Test Kits
Contact the Inferno Team
The fastest way to reach the Inferno team is via the Inferno Zulip stream. You can also e-mail the team.